Skip to main content

Lori's sweet 16



My best friend's little sister Lori was having her sweet 16th birthday. I being the crafty person that I am volunteered to make her a banner(lol). I had so much fun doing this. I took the Storybook Cartridge and made all of my cuts with it. I did the back ground as a base and as a shadow. I inked the base with black acrylic paint. Then I did all of my letters in neon colors, to go with the 80's theme. I also used glittered neon brads to go with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Hey everybody, so today is Robyn from My Pink Stampers Birthday, and she has set up a challenge.Make a project with a Birthday theme, and this is what I came up with. I hope everyone enjoys!

Card Making Class

Hey everybody! I had to change my card classes around, so here is my new schedule! And here is an example of 2 of the 5 cards you will get to make... May 19....Easel card May 27....Stair-Step Card June 3....Joy Fold card June 15....Gate Fold card June 22....Tri-Fold card June 29....Waterfall card The class is from 6-7:30, and all you need is your favorite adhesive and cutter. For more information email me at kenziebirdcreations@gmail.com

Wacky Wednesday Challenge- More then Favors

Hey everybody, so I made this project for the blog challenge at www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com/. Her wacky Wednesday Challenge is to make something Valentine themed. So I came up with this cute little Mini Monster Card. I used some $1 paper from target, and some digital paper. On the inside it says " I love you THIS much! Hope you enjoy and check out her blog, she always has awesome challenges!