Skip to main content

Paper Issues- Dad's Are Rad!

Hey Friends! 
Today I am up on the blog sharing my layout for the 
Dads Are Rad challenge. 




I absolutely loved creating something different
 then what I typically do, and when I saw this challenge, I knew exactly what line to use. 

 Dad Style by Bella Blvd was just perfect 
for the look I was going for. 




I used a combination of the 12 x 12 paper Grandpa's Pocket Watch to fussy the cut the clocks, 
and I popped some of them up on foam tape. 
 I used the sticky sheet to add all of the awesome words to describe the Rad Dad in my life,
 and then the border sheet to add a little balance
 to the page. 
The background paper is already distressed looking, 
but I couldn’t help myself and had to add a little 
Heidi Swapp color shine in gold. 

Can’t wait to see what you create with the June Challenges! 

Don’t forget to use code Courtney when checking out to save money on all the new collections in the store. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Issues-Scraplift Sunday

Hey lovelies, today I am up on the blog sharing what I created for Scraplift Sunday. For my layout I used  Wild Heart by Crate Paper . This collection was so much  fun to use.  Everything except the fussy cut flowers and puffy gold hearts came from the Wild Heart line. I just love how the green and pink went to together so well.  For this Scraplift we lifted Kelly’s awesome layout.  Can’t wait to see how you play along! 

Adventure Outdoors- Simple Stories

ADVENTURE OUTDOORS! Hey y’all! It’s Courtney here sharing the layout that I created using the awesome Happy Trails collection. This collection was calling my name with all of the amazing colors and icons it has to offer. I’m really into the mustard yellows, aquas, and oranges right now. Here’s a look at the layout that I created. For this layout I knew I wanted to use a cut file and I knew I wanted something like mountains or triangles to give me that mountain look. I went with a cut file that I have actually used before, but I went a different direction with it, literally. This cut file is a free file from Paper Issues and it’s called It’s Geometric. I turned it sideways and backed it with a few of my favorite pattern papers. I cut this one out in white so the colors would really pop against it. I added some dimension to the cut file with foam tape to help separate it from the background. I printed three photos out for this layout and I was originally only going ...

Spooky Crew - Free Cut File

Hey y'all, Courtney here, today I am sharing what I created for the #freecutfile challenge. For this layout I used the adorable free file Web background.  I hand backed every web with paper from Bella Blvd's Spooktacular , and the background paper is from Crate Papers Confetti line. I used one of the adorable tags that I made in September, I thought it was the perfect little easy touch. The thickers that I used were from Crate Paper's After Dark. I decided to pop up the web from the background with a thinner foam tape, I thought it added the perfect dimension. I had so much fun using this cut file to help document Harrison's First Halloween Hopefully you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, and make sure you tag @paperissues on Instagram to show us what you created. Also make sure you are in  Paper Issues Friends and Fans group on Facebook.  As always, you can use the code Courtney to save 20% in the shop!