Skip to main content

Getting Messy

Hey y’all, it’s Courtney here, and today I’m sharing my layout for the Working with Watercolors Challenge. 

I really loved getting messy and using a few different types of paints to create this layout.                            





For the mixed media I used three Tim Holtz distressed oxides in cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, and salty ocean. I also used tattered rose in the original distress inks, as well as a hot pink and purple in my cheap water color set. Of course you can’t have a mixed media page without 
Heidi Swapp gold color shine. 

As for the paper and embellishments I used a combination of
Imagine That Girl by Echo Park and Stay Colorful by 
Dear Lizzy. I also used this gorgeous flower 
cut file from the shop.

I hope you play along with the group, and I can’t wait 
to see what you create. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Hey everybody, so today is Robyn from My Pink Stampers Birthday, and she has set up a challenge.Make a project with a Birthday theme, and this is what I came up with. I hope everyone enjoys!

Card Making Class

Hey everybody! I had to change my card classes around, so here is my new schedule! And here is an example of 2 of the 5 cards you will get to make... May 19....Easel card May 27....Stair-Step Card June 3....Joy Fold card June 15....Gate Fold card June 22....Tri-Fold card June 29....Waterfall card The class is from 6-7:30, and all you need is your favorite adhesive and cutter. For more information email me at kenziebirdcreations@gmail.com

Wacky Wednesday Challenge- More then Favors

Hey everybody, so I made this project for the blog challenge at www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com/. Her wacky Wednesday Challenge is to make something Valentine themed. So I came up with this cute little Mini Monster Card. I used some $1 paper from target, and some digital paper. On the inside it says " I love you THIS much! Hope you enjoy and check out her blog, she always has awesome challenges!