Skip to main content

A Little Pick Me Up with Scraplift Sunday

Hey Paper Issues Friends and Fans! 

It’s Courtney here, sharing for this weeks #ScrapliftSunday. 

For this week, we are taking inspiration from the awesome Rachel O’Neal. 


I totally fell in love with how she used different sized circles all over the page, and the word phrases sprinkled throughout her layout. I wanted to lift something similar, but give it my own touch, and I’m so happy with the way it turned out! 

For this layout I used the new line from 
Pink Paislee line by Paige Evans called Pick Me Up. 

 I love this line! It has a great mixture of papers that I can use for my boys or my daughter.   
I used the 6x6 paper pad to create my circles, to mat my photo, and I used Paper # 16. I also used the ephemera pack, and puffy stickers. 



After I matted the photo with one sheet, I decided to add some acrylic paint, to give it some more dimension without overshadowing this awesome picture of my daughter.
I then added my word veneer phrases, 
and hearts. 
 Lastly, I had to add my usual enamel dots, glitter washi, sequins, and tiny word stickers. 

Thanks for stopping by, don’t forget to play along with the 
PIFF group on Facebook, and share those projects! I can’t wait to see what you create! 

Don’t forget to stop by the 
Paper Issues store and use the code Courtney to 
receive 20% off your purchase. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Happy- Simple Stories

MY HAPPY! Hey y’all! Courtney here and I am sharing my last layout as a Design Team member. I’m using the collection, Hey Crafty Girl. I found it only fitting to highlight my two Design Team announcements from last year. I knew that I wanted a colorful layout, so I picked the Crafty & Happy paper. Instead of just using it as is I decided to use a cut file from Paper Issues called Just a Few Bumps in the Road, and I cut it in black.i wanted all of the colors to really pop against it. I cut my pattern paper down to fill my cut file in rainbow order. I was super excited to see all of the embellishments that I could use to color block on my layout. I layered my photos on some dot paper and a 4x6 card to match the collection. I went through every embellishment and matched them with their color and chose wanted I wanted to keep on my layout. I also used a 4c6 photo photo flip so I could add my design team pictures. I added some enamel dots from multiple coll

Love You- Simple Stories

LOVE YOU! Hey y’all! Courtney here and today I am sharing my layout that I created using the collection My Valentine. This collection has some amazing vintage images and beautiful colors. I loved using it with a cut file by Paige Evans I cut the cut file out in the Lace Dots paper and then in white as a solid background. Then I cut each letter in various patterns from the 6x8 paper pad and the 12x12 sheets. I added foam to the top portion of my cut file and adhered the patterns to the white cut out to give it some dimension. After I adhered my cut file I added my 4 pictures. They are approximately 2x3’s and I added a white card stock mat to them.  Once I was happy with the placement I began to add my embellishments. I used the bits and pieces, My Valentine Card Ephemera, the mini sticker tablet, the 6x12 chipboard, and Combo Sticker sheet. Then, I finished the layout off with my clusters of enamel dots from the So Happy Together collection. Thank You so much

Scary Cute- Simple Stories

SCARY CUTE! Hey y'all! It's Courtney here! Today’s layout is made with the amazing Happy Haunting line. How fun is this line? When I saw it I knew exactly what picture I wanted to use. For this layout, I cut out 2-inch strips that varied in length. After that, I randomly placed them on the background page which is Utterly Spooky. I used a few different pages for the strips. I used both sides of Hocus Pocus, Fright night, Bootiful, and the 2x2 elements. I used some black crate paper, the bat border sticker, and the spooky house border sticker to add some different dimension and texture to my pattern. All of my clusters we're a mixture of the chipboard, the combo sticker sheet, the icon bits, and pieces, and the Happy Haunting journal pieces. I embellished each cluster with the small enamel dot from the Spring Farm House collection. I added a tab, tiny word sticker,   and a flower to my photo from the combo sticker sheet. I hope you are inspired to